Seriously, doing GIVEAWAYS is the best part of my job. I love it! When I look at a stack of Fat Quarters I just think: POTENTIAL. It’s the same when I have a fresh piece of fabric in my needlework hoop, or a pattern all cut out and ready to sew. Setting up the Clothworks giveaways and knowing that somebody–or in this case, TWO somebodies–are going to win a kitty that is big enough to do a whole quilt top gets me pretty excited. So, here goes another giveaway.
This one is a little different. As the holidays approach, I can’t help but think about gift giving. Here’s how it works. First, I really want to thank Scott Hansen at Blue Nickel Studios for rounding up all the inspiring blogger/sewers that he did for the Bloggers’ Bar Hop Quiltalong. So please start by heading over to his blog and checking out all the blogs that have already posted cool European Taupe 8 infused blocks. They are wonderful. Those new blocks will keep flowing until October 15th, so there’s plenty of time to keep looking AND post your own block(s) on his Flickr page.
Here’s how to enter:
1. Check out Blue Nickel Studios’ quiltalong participants for some fresh ideas on what to make–then think about what you might make with European Taupe 8 Fat Quarters.
2. Go to Facebook and “like” Clothworks if you haven’t already, and share the post from your page so ALL your friends can take advantage of the European Taupe 8 “Treat a Friend” Giveaway. You can even “like” and “share” this post from this page–so you don’t even have to leave! Maybe you even make a deal with a friend that if one of you wins, the other will get the “friend” stack…Just a thought.
3. Head back here and make a comment on our blog about what you might want to make with these fabrics and blammo! You’re done!
4. Contest ends Thursday night, October 11th at Midnight, Pacific Time. I won’t be in on Friday, but our lovely Stephanie will be announcing the winner and letting you all know where those fat quarters are headed.
5. Thanks for being wonderful readers and playing along. And, just as a sneak peak, we’ll be doing a hot flurry of giveaways right around the holidays just in case any of you have a special someone who likes to sew.
6. If you win, we’ll contact you via email for your mailing address and you can tell us who the friend you want to treat is and give us their address, too.